- HONEY HERB RICOTTA:
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary finely minced
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh basil finely minced
- Pinch of salt
- GRILLED FRUIT PIZZA:
- 1 store-bought flatbreador plain naan
- Variety of sliced fresh fruits (such as orangespeaches, watermelon, strawberries, mangoes and kiwi)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Drizzle of honey
- Fresh basil and mint to garnish
HONEY HERB RICOTTA:
Add ricotta ingredients (ricotta, honey, herbs and salt) to a mixing bowl and use a hand mixer to cream together until well incorporated and fluffy (about 1 minute), and set aside.
GRILLED FRUIT PIZZA:
Preheat grill over MED heat and oil grill grates. Alternatively, preheat an indoor grill pan over MED heat and brush lightly with vegetable oil.
Place flatbread on the grill for about 1 minute per side, or until charred grill marks are present. Remove from grill.
Add sliced fresh fruit and grill for about 1-3 minutes (check on them after 1 minute - more delicate fruits won't take long). Remove to a plate.
Spread grilled flatbread with whipped honey herb ricotta and top with grilled fruit.
Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with fresh basil and mint to garnish.